My client, a Veterinary Specialist providing independent surgical and medical care is looking for a Head Receptionist to take on the overall client experience from start to finish identifying all touch points for clients and referring vets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a rewarding challenging environment with a friendly and supportive team. As a Head Of Receptionist, you will receive a competitive salary and benefit package including private health care, reimbursements of pet insurance and company pension.
- Proactively design and deliver excellence through people, systems and process
- Support team within AMVS to design, develop and deliver outstanding client experience
- Research, identify and recommend areas for improvement
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the client complaint process
- Management of the reception and insurance team covering front of house, telephone and digital contact centre
- Training and development of the reception team
- Deliver exceptional face to face and telephone customer service in a friendly professional manner being a role model for the team
- Keep in line with company values and vision
- Ensure health and safety and any other legal requirement training remains up to date
- Deliver KPIs and work within an agreed budget
- Contributing to projects as directed by directors
To be considered for the Head Receptionist role you must have exceptional customer service, strong leadership and people management skills. Experience handling customer complaints and at least 2 years managing a team and delivering training is essential.