Head of Transition & Service Management - Wolverhampton - £85,000 - £110,000 DOE
Transition manager, service manager, customer journey, delivery, project manager, programme manager, IT, Technical
I have a great opportunity for a Senior Service and Transition Manager to join a client based in Wolverhampton. This is a very senior hire, holding full responsibility for customer delivery through management of the following teams: Project /Implementation Managers, Implementation Team, Release Test & Quality, Service Management, and Customer Services
This role will be managing large teams indirectly in order to be able to report and manage on project lifecycle and future work pipeline. You will be accountable for the full customer journey from first point of sale through to completion. The ideal candidate will have a strong management background with a good technical understanding.
- Experience of running a Transition Services function.
- Excellent leader and gravitas to inspire confidence in others.
- Technically competent and able to engage technologists.
- Excellent client relationship skills with ability to influence and educate for the purpose of achieving the optimum solution.
- Strong commercial awareness and will have previously held P&L responsibility.
- Management of budgets and revenue forecasts.
- Reputation and demonstrable track record of delivering revenue through well executed client engagements.
- Able to prioritise resources and manage demands effectively.
- Results oriented - puts top priority on getting results.
- Strong project management experience leading delivery of complex programmes of work.
- Ideally holds a relevant project management qualification e.g. PRINCE or qualified by experience.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.