5 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is working alongside a global organisation with its need to recruit a Transactional Services Manager based in Staffordshire. This is a permanent position offering an attractive base salary; the package is negotiable for the right candidate.
You will be managing a large transactional finance team consisting of purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit control, nominal ledger and purchasing with a heavy focus on debt. You will be expected to lead and support the team with a hands-on approach.
- Leading the central finance function
- Identify and implement key performance measurables for the team to work towards
- Develop financial transactions and reporting processes and looking for continuous improvements
- Assisting with the production of forecasts and budgets
- Supporting group finance function and audit processes
- Experience in managing a large team
- Experience in change management - IT projects, acquisitions
- A good leader who can bring energy and enthusiasm to the team
- Demonstrate proven experience implementing KPIs and targets
Full job specification and company overview can be provided.
For more information please get in touch at