Head of Technology - Oxford/Remote - £70,000 - £75,000
I am currently working with an exciting owner managed business based in the heart of Oxford who are looking for a Head of Technology to join their management team. This role is a crucial hire for them to help them get to the next stage of their growth and to help manage the technology that underpins their business.
The role will be twofold, firstly managing the traditional IT function and systems. Managing 3rd party suppliers and mentoring a junior team member. Secondly to oversee and manage development teams who are building bespoke in-house applications. You will also be part of bringing together the wider business and organisation of potential new product releases.
This role isn't hands on technical, we don't need a Developer or an Infrastructure specialist, but what we do need is a solid Head of IT who has managed development teams previously and is very business focused. You will be the glue that holds together technology and the wider business.
- Experience working in a Head of IT role or similar.
- Background managing in house and/or offshore development teams.
- Management of 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience of working as part of board/senior management team.
- Project management experience.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Full budget responsibility.
- Ability to be client facing as and when needed.
- Good understanding of full application / development life cycle.
We have flexibility of working on offer, the chosen candidate can be in the office as much or as little as they want. Ideally 1 day a week in Oxford but it's negotiable.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.