Head of Technology
£85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Head of Technology - Leamington Spa - £85,000 - £95,000 + benefits
Do you look for perfection in everything you do?
Are you passionate about emerging technologies and what the future holds for IT?
Does quality drive everything you do, down to the smallest of details?
If yes to these, then this role may well be of interest to you.
I am working with a manufacturing business based in the heart of Leamington Spa who are looking for a Head of Technology to help drive their success and growth through the continuous improvement of technology across the business.
As an SME business, culture is extremely important, we are looking for someone with shared passions including: building something of the highest quality, impact on the environment, attention to detail and a passion for people.
- Senior Technology Manager with extensive change and transformation experience, ideally within an SME environment.
- Business focussed leader who can work closely with non-technical and technical colleagues.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing and retail principles, ideally with Ecommerce.
- Experience leading development teams and understanding of the following technologies:
- PHP / React / MySQL
- ERP experience would be an advantage.
Without sounding like an M&S advert, this isn't just a 'Head of Technology' role. This position is a key member of the leadership team to help drive the business forward through continues improvement of technology to underpin everything they do. The right person in this role will be a part of something truly special.