Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Head of Technology - Birmingham - £70,000 - £80,000
I am currently working with an SME business (100 employees) based in Birmingham who are looking for a Head of Technology to come on board and look after their internal IT function and their technology estate. This role plays a crucial part in the implementation of cloud based solutions to help revolutionise the way the company does business.
We are looking for a proven technical leader who can manage multiple internal and external high-stake relationships along with leading a major technology refresh/roll-out. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and the ability to work very closely with a project.
- Experience working for an SME business in a senior technology leadership role.
- Ability to manage a small team and outsource partners.
- Proven track record of cloud-based technology implementations.
- Experience working as part of a global business (out of hours meetings when required).
- Strong product focus driving technology innovation.
- Customer-centric mentality.
- Good understanding of BI & Data.
- Good all-round operations IT & Architecture knowledge.
- Ability to travel to the office in Birmingham (full time) and to various sites when needed.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.