Birmingham, West Midlands
7 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a profitable global Business who are experience strong growth. As part of a re-organisation they require a Head of Tax & Treasury in a newly created role to support on cash management, compliance and guidance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage all cash management functions including cash position, transfers, account funding.
- Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
- Manage and forecast Funding activities.
- Responsible for Holding company bank accounts.
- Month end treasury duties.
- Manage risk of foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Responsible for the tax dealings and position looking at forecasts and compliance with Regions and Countries.
- Advisory role for Regions and Countries on tax matters.
- Manage transfer pricing policy, documentation, benchmarking and interest charging position.
- Relationship management with HRMC as required.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification with Treasury or Tax qualification;
- Significant Treasury and Tax experience;
- Experience in analysing, understanding and improving internal financial controls;
- Engaging communicator demonstrating influencing skills
- Highly results-orientated with demonstrable success, achieving and exceeding challenging targets
Fantastic salary & package
Flexible working & clear progression path