East Midlands, England
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + + car allowance & significant bonus
3 months ago
I am exclusively working with a B2B Manufacturing business on a retained basis to recruit a Head of Marketing into the Team. Due to significant growth and expansion, this is a newly created role and will focus on defining and delivering the overall multi-channel marketing strategy inline with wider business goals. A key hire to the business this role will focus on developing existing markets, and identifying areas for growth in new territories internationally.
This role will suit a broad multi-channel marker who is strategic and analytical in their thinking, but is still highly creative and enjoys being hands on in the day to day execution of campaigns.
This role inherits a small team, and comes with extensive autonomy and creative freedom. You will be the go-to person for all things marketing across the business and will be able to grow and shape the marketing function.
- Develop and executive an annual marketing strategy with a focus on lead generation, international growth, product launches and go to market plans.
- Build multi-channel campaigns (both online and offline) across social, web, email, events, case studies etc..
- Use the CRM System to nurture leads and focus on automation, segmentation and targeting.
- Regular reporting on key metric and marketing performance, using insights and data to help drive a positive ROI and optimise marketing activity.
- Use sales data from the UK, along with competitor research and market trends identify areas for growth and opportunity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have extensive experience in a B2B Head of Marketing role.
- experience building out a B2B go-to-market strategy, working on both demand generation and lead generation.
- Significant experience in leading and developing marketing and communications teams.
- International experience is advantageous.
- An excellent communicator, with strong negotiation and copywriting skills.
- Ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
This business has multiple offices around the East & West Midlands to be based from, with a flexible working approach.