£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + £12k OTE
8 months ago
Are you someone who maximises a person or a teams full potential? Has a strategic approach to most situations and able to articulate this into action? Then please read on to see if this new position was made for you.
A client is looking for a Head of Sales in Telford to coordinate their already existing Sales Managers and advisors to increase opportunities during their transformation project.
The office is looking for someone to join their existing vibrant team of sales professionals.
The organisation are positively expanding and have ambitious growth plans within their successful sector and looking for that new member to help them along the way.
* Analyse and understand existing data and processes in place.
* Positively alter targets and expectations to maximise projects potential.
* Generate reports and presentations on current strategies and improvements required to improve these to present to Sales Directors.
* Implement results found from research for improved activity for project.
* Manage Sales Managers on a day to day basis to support with the transformation within the Sales department.
Desired candidate will have:
*Effective people management
*Good length of service in role
*Worked within a profitable organisation
*Similar role experience
*Experience of change management / transformation management.
*Large organisation experience.
* Full clean driving licence