Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Strong Bonus + Company Car
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Head of Sales. Based within offices in Birmingham, and with UK travel, this new role is an opportunity for an experienced commercial leader to establish themselves within a market leading business.
Your primary focus would be to accelerate the growth of sales across several platforms, targeting existing and new customers. You will be overseeing activities of Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, and monitoring performance through recruiting, selecting, orienteering, and training employees.
Within this role, you will manage the sales pipeline through Salesforce CRM when implemented to the business, communicating sales plans to the sales management team, analysing sales patterns to optimise our client's commercial performance.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 8-10 Year's experience within a Senior Sales Management or Head of Sales role
- You must have a proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales teams towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation, while displaying exceptional leadership skills and confidence.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices with an ability to coach others.
- IT competent, proven experience utilising CRM & Microsoft systems
- Adhere to company compliance protocols and process driven
- A self-starter
- Strong prospecting and negotiation skills
- Attentive to detail
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to build confidence within the sales process
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Consultative and adaptable closer
- Strong Prospecting & negotiation skills
- Demonstrates Creativity and innovation