West Midlands, England
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
7 months ago
My client, a well established consumer (B2C) business, is looking to recruit a Head of Product Management.
The Head of Product Management will report directly into the Marketing and Product Director and will play a key role in end-to-end product management. The role will involve managing, leading and inspiring a team of Product Managers. This position will work across the entire business and will work closely with stakeholder across: Marketing & Digital, R&D, Design, Sales and Supply Chain.
This full lifecycle Head of Product Management role will encompass:
- Leading the creation of Product and Category strategies through to deliverables and product roadmaps
- Managing and updating the department annual calendar
- Leading the Product Management team
- Creating channel and distribution plans and timescales in line with sales targets
- Influence and support marketing campaigns
- New product development and launch.
To be considered candidates must have the following expertise:
- Extensive product management experience within consumer goods
- Team leadership experience
- Strategic, end-to-end product management experience.
This role is based in the West Midlands.
Highly competitive package.