Solihull, West Midlands
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Are you a Head of Procurement seeking a new challenge? Do you have a health care or pharmaceutical background? Have you worked in a multi site environment? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
I am working with a forward-thinking organisation that has multiple sites throughout the UK. Due to significant expansion and growth they are recruiting for a Head of Procurement. Based in Solihull, you will have management of a small team and be responsible for developing and establishing a procurement strategy, acting as a partner and consultant on procurement initiatives and implementing and identifying cost savings. You will also look for collaboration opportunities and work on creating and embedding processes and procedures within the department. You will have a focus on developing your team and also influencing and engaging with stakeholders.
In order to carry out this role effectively, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Head of Procurement role or equivalent
- Excellent people management skills
- A track record of delivering savings and collaborative working
- Experience within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Multi site experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement, influencing and relationship building skills
- The ability to manage complex procurement processes
This is a really exciting opportunity to develop and drive a procurement department - pretty much a blank canvass role! In return, you will receive a salary of circa £65,000 to £75,000 + Benefits.