Head of PPC
Salary - Up to £50,000
Are you a PPC Expert with leadership qualities & the experience to prove it? I would love to hear from you!
Currently recruiting for a Fantastic Midlands based Marketing Agency who work with an array of brilliant, well-known clients across the UK & Globally. As Head of PPC you will have full responsibility for creating, implementing, and managing the strategies for all PPC & Paid Media Channels.
Managing a team of PPC Executives, developing client relationships and growing PPC account performance is the backbone of this role, so you will need to be a strong communicator with a deep level of working knowledge of managing Paid Digital Channels.
The Candidate - Ideally you will have the below
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, Analytics, Search Console & Tag Manager
- Search Ads 360 knowledge and management experience
- Experience with commercial phone call generation via paid sources
- Bl softwares such as Google Data Studio, Zoho Analytics or Power Bl
- Heatmap softwares, such as Hotjar
- A proactive attitude to work & to your own learning/career development
- A solid PPC background with a track record of optimisations using Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Experience pulling together reports & insights to feedback to clients
- Google Ads certifications
- Knowledge on e-commerce platforms and channels is beneficial but not essential.