Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + + car allowance + bonus
3 months ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a Global organisation to find a first-class Head of PMO to join them based at their Birmingham based Head office. This role will support the senior leadership team in the effective and efficient delivery of projects & programmes across the UK business.
As the Head of PMO you will support a wide range of portfolio projects in a diverse business and must be comfortable in driving the project agenda within an ambitious and transforming organisation and be passionate about project delivery and governance.
- Maintaining the established Programme Governance & Delivery Framework.
- Support the team and Business in successful delivery of the Project Portfolio.
- Management of interdependencies, dependencies and change impacts across multiple portfolio projects.
- Stakeholder management and comms, ensuring relationships are developed and maintained.
- Controlling the key programmes: Manage the established integrated delivery schedule/Plan and associated Plan views: deliverables, resourcing, conflicting demands and tracking of benefits specified within the Business Case.
- Risk Management: Manage programme, Risks, and Issues, escalating where required to Programme Leads and Sponsors.
- Driving and adhering to the agreed controls, structure and R&R as set within the Delivery & Governance Framework, providing improvements where applicable.
- Significant experience within a similar role in programme delivery.
- In depth knowledge of creating and implementing new processes, handoffs, and dependencies, including process improvement cycles.
- Effective Stakeholder Management and engagement.
- Previous experience working within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of managing transformational change across an organisation.
- Experience in programme delivery, such as Prince2 practitioner, MSP practitioner, APM or similar.
- Excellent Communication, Influencing and Negotiating skills.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.