West Midlands, England
£75000 - £85000 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Head of Organisational & Leadership Development
I am currently working with a business in the Shropshire area that are looking to strengthen their HR team with a newly created role for a Head of Organisational and Leadership Development.
With extensive organisational and leadership development experience gained in a large, customer focused business, you will be confident in designing and delivering the OD and workforce strategy to support the organisation's ambition to have a high performing culture and enhance their business performance.
With previous leadership experience, you will be responsible for education, apprenticeships, learning, culture change, engagement and talent management and diversity and inclusion; building strategic partnerships with key stakeholders across the business.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive Organisational Development experience gained in a leadership role
- Experience of working in a large, multi-site, customer facing environment
- Experience of designing, implementation and evaluation of OD and workforce strategy
- A successful record in developing and delivering change programmes on diversity and inclusion cultural change and talent management programmes
- Experience of leading a team
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance