GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a Midlands based organisation to find a Head of Operational Resilience to lead and work with key stakeholders across the business, to drive Operational Resilience and oversee the end-to-end risk control framework.
The role is new and exciting opportunity to the business and will be accountable for ensuring the right OR and E2E Control Framework is being delivered to enhance the ability to prevent, respond and recover from operational disruptions and control weaknesses, whilst embedding greater process accountability and ownership across the business.
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, this role is key for the success of the organisation to enhance and deliver against Operational Resilience regulations and ensure there is prominent focus on assessing and managing risks and controls across the business.
- Senior Leader with prior experience of managing activity of scale and complexity which involve control frameworks, Operational Resilience and/or strong regulation knowledge
- Gravitas to operate across business lines at all levels within the business
- Ability to influence up to and including Exec and Board level and embed change to achieve common goals
- Experience in planning, leading and delivering across
- Able to demonstrate a business improvement mind-set, facilitating discussion, business engagement and creating a cultural platform for transformation
- Experience of working in a Regulated Environment, preferably Financial Services
- Previously have led, managed and coached small teams
- Experience of Control Frameworks and Process improvement
The company are currently operating a hybrid working pattern with minimal travel to the office, however candidates must be willing to travel to the Birmingham office as and when needed.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.