Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + +package
5 months ago
Head of Membership
Superb opportunity for a Sales focused Team Manager to drive planned growth through the region.
This business is a growing venture year on year. This opportunity has arisen to lead a strong and professional team to sustain the planned growth in membership across the business within the region. You shall lead a focused sales driven and account management team to drive the business forward.
You shall lead by example and drive new opportunities forward whilst retaining the current members to high service delivery standards. Support, train, coach and develop to create the best most driven sales and accounts teams in the business to deliver the companies overall objectives.
You shall need to have passion, drive and desire, have a sales focused outlook and be passionate about achieving results and delivery high standards this will enable you to lead a strong team from the front to achieve the desired results.
- Lead your membership sales and retention team with drive, energy and urgency to ensure maximum conversion is extracted from the leads.
- Ensure Financial targets and KPI's are met, if not exceeded across the team
- Effectively manage the performance of individuals within the team, ranging from new starters to high performers through coaching and developing people to meet individual, team and company goals.
- Report on the performance of individuals in a variety of formats from monthly sales reviews to annual appraisals- not being afraid to address under performance in a constructive manner.
- Identifying opportunities to Improve members satisfaction and thinking cross regionally with their key focus being the Midlands.
- Responsibility for setting team targets and communicating targets for Individuals within the membership sales and accounts teams.
- Provide Sales training and constant support to the team and ensure their skills are Industry leading
- Working alongside the Business Development Director/Deputy CEO you shall define and execute the sales strategy.
- Take a lead role in growing the membership in the regions, through proactive &innovative, sales and engagement techniques. Liaise with the Management over membership retention/growth.
- Create and nurture a pipeline of potential members to ensure the continued growth of membership. Communicate with Members and potential members including establishing personal relationships to recruit individual or group company members and add value to their membership proposition.
- Oversee notice clients retention process and deliver on targets to win those members back.
- KPI'S for retention, engagement, raising profile and signposting members to core services
- Support the success team in the engagement of members at group events, ensuring that we use them effectively to retain members and gain new ones.
- Proven background in sales and leading a team of Sales professionals is essential
- Highly effective people management skills, the ability to set targets and review with the team and address under performance through constructive performance reviews.
- Excellent communication skills, Interpersonal skills and presentation skills- including persuasion, negotiation and relationship building
- Highly organised, effective planning and organisational skills, creative problem solver.
- Proven track record in achieving budget and results, demonstrable business acumen and strong financial awareness.
- Performance driven with the ability to implement this culture within the team.
- Resilient, pro-active, dynamic and have the ability to motivate and drive the team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a growing company that is moving from strength to strength in their field. This person can shape and lead a highly successful and driven team moving forward and make this role their own.
Should you feel you have the right attributes for this position and wish to discuss this role further and then please contact me