Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
My client is a rapidly growing multi-channel online retailer with a sustained focus on growth. Their culture is entrepreneurial & fast paced, their vision is to be the market leader in their sector.
My client is looking for a Head of Marketplaces to lead their Marketplaces business unit. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who possesses great people management and communications skills with experience of putting in place business processes, workflows, managing budgets and operating a business unit. Working alongside an experienced e-commerce marketing team, you will be heavily involved in the planning and delivery of successful marketplace campaigns on Amazon, eBay and Mano Mano.
The role will encompass:
* Day to day management of market place campaign(s) (UK & EU)
* Own Marketplaces and communicate new opportunities to the wider business
* Create New Listings on Amazon, eBay & other seller platforms
* Review and provide daily and monthly reporting on KPIs
* Managing the Amazon Product Catalogue and ensuring that all product information is optimised (titles, descriptions, keywords, bullet points, etc) to drive sales, whilst conforming to standards & regulations
* Enhancing conversion through increasing listing rankings and search results
* Monitor competitor websites and market trends, making recommendations to improve proposition
The ideal candidate will possess a strong marketplaces background and a demonstrable track record.
Highly competitive package. Hybrid working pattern.