2 months ago
This is a truly unique opportunity to lead the Marketing function and play a key role in developing and managing the company's channel marketing and brand strategy, communications, PR activities, social media, digital marketing, and overall growth plans.
As a key role within the business, the Head of Marketing will have the opportunity to really make this role their own, and enjoy creative licence with a global mandate, as the business continues to grow.
- Develop and execute a marketing and brand strategy and annual plan
- Create brand awareness through campaigns, PR & marketing channels
- Research, analyse and monitor competitor and consumer activity to identify growth opportunities
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns - digital, offline and press, including ad-hoc campaigns
- Ensure the PR agency maximise all opportunities in the press, both national and local
- Report and share market activities cross-function within the business
- Representing the company at local, regional and national industry events
- Managing and developing all the websites within the group
- A minimum of 5 years working in a marketing role for a recognisable B2C/FMCG brand
- Experience of bringing new products to market
- Proven commercial experience of developing and delivering marketing plans
- Experience of leading, growing and nurturing a marketing department
- Degree educated or professional qualification in Marketing
- Experience of working on large-scale branding campaigns in a B2C environment
To apply for the Head of Marketing position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.