Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing marketing department with in fast paced business. My client, a leading B2B business, owns an impressive portfolio of brands and is looking for a Head of Marketing to drive brand awareness for the overall group function. A brand new role to the business, you will play a lead role in defining a delivering on the communications, marketing and engagement strategy across the business.
This role with suit a broad marketer, who is a strategic thinker but still very much so hands on in the deployment of marketing activities. You will have experience building multi-channel marketing campaigns that will focus on driving the brand and identity of the centralised group function.
- Own the social media strategy for the business, ensuring content is engaging and relevant to target audiences.
- Own the strategy for the group website for the business, ensuring a seamless user experience and content is optimised.
- Plan and execute an communications strategy that clearly defines and outlines the core values of the business, both internally and externally.
- Develop brand guild lines and a tone of voice that is constants across all communication channels.
- Work with individual brands within the portfolio to ensure consistent messaging from the centralised function.
- You lead a small marketing team and be responsible for motivating and developing individuals.
- Experience working in a similar senior marketing role, managing a portfolio of brands.
- Experience developing and executing marketing and communications strategies.
- Experience building multi channel campaigns across PR, social and digital media, web and events.