Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are very pleased to be working with one of the leading and most highly regarded UK charities in their sector.
We have a unique opportunity for a Head of Marketing and Communications to join the team and continue the excellent work they are doing within the domain.
This role offers excellent variety to work with a small but talented team and includes multi-channel marketing with a focus on digital and social marketing as well as a lot of creativity and exciting PR.
Job title: Head of Marketing and Communications
Salary: £45k +
WFH Policy: Hybrid
Contract: Full time, permanent
This role will offer great autonomy to develop and implement a wider marketing and communications strategy. You will focus on a digital and social media strategy to further increase brand awareness and engage with a wider audience as well as over seeing the PR and comms activity. You will also be at the heart of growing the marketing team.
- Develop and implement creative campaigns that will drive donations and fundraising with a focus on social media and the website
- Lead on all aspects of media relations and create and work to a media engagement strategy including press releases and management of media enquiries.
- Measure success of campaigns and report on data
- Keep on top of current trends within the charity sector
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders within the charity sector
- Maintain relationships with influencers of the charity including press, government and ambassadors
- Create content for social media including blogs
- Oversee management of website
- Line manage Social Media Executive
- Develop and implement social media strategy with support of Social Media Executive
- Develop and implement engaging results driven social media strategy
- Experience within a Marketing Manager position or similar level previously
- Proven experience developing and delivering a marketing strategy
- Experience within the charity sector or a sector with high levels of press and media relations
- Excellent creativity and design experience with a focus on social media
- Excellent communication skills and copywriting experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to work well as a team
- Passion for working within charity
Please apply for more information