Up to £70000.00 per annum
25 days ago
My client, a leading travel business based in London, is looking to recruit a Head of Marketing & Campaigns into their growing marketing team. Currently going through a sustained period of growth and expansion, this is genuinely an exciting time to join the business.
Your primary objective as the Head of Marketing & Campaigns will be to drive brand awareness, increase sales and ensure a excellent customer experience across all touch points of the journey. Working across multiple brands within the group, you will work across the full marketing mix, working with the team to create campaign activations across digital, PR, brand and ecommerce channels.
You will have experience leading a small team to execute campaign visions and marketing strategies. This role will suit someone who can operate at a senior level and build relationships with key stakeholders, but also still loves rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in!
- Support the VP of Marketing with developing industry leading marketing strategies and campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with channel specialists to bring campaigns to life.
- Developing brand direction for each of the brands in your remit.
- Working with key stakeholders around the globe with campaign concept through to delivery.
- Stay on top of market trends, identifying areas for opportunity and growth for the brands.
- Ensure all marketing activities are aligned with other regions across the globe, with consistent messaging - whilst ensuring campaigns are tailored to specific markets.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Extensive experience working in a similar senior marketing & campaigns role, ideally for B2C and consumer brands.
- Experience managing a team, with the ability to motivate and get the best out of them.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ideally on a global reach.
- Will thrive in a fast paced environment and love working across multiple brands
- Highly creative, paired with commercial acumen
Hybrid Working, office based twice a week.