£80000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a luxury retail business to appoint a Head of Marketing and Brand.
This is a hugely exciting role that will play a key role in sharing the marketing, brand and customer strategy. A multi-channel role that will encompass: campaigns, social, events, brand, PR and creative.
The role will lead several teams - Creative, Campaigns, Brand/Content/Social. Key responsibilities include:
- Create, develop and implement an innovative and commercially driven customer and marketing strategy to grow brand awareness.
- Oversee implementation of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Strengthen all marketing processes where appropriate, to maximise the effectiveness of implementation across the centre's portfolio - thus building on the brand consistency and credibility.
- Enhance return on marketing spend by working closely with the retail and artist manager teams to ensure the development and effective implementation of tailored marketing programmes and approaches that drive both like for like and new gallery/artist sales performance.
- Through digital marketing, insight, and data, develop understanding of the customer base.
- Create effective above the line (ATL) representation of the brand, capturing engagement for the brand in both new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable track record of delivering growth in a B2C environment. You will be capable of leading strategically and remain tactical across all channels. Key requirements:
- Demonstrable experience of leading a marketing function of consumer facing retail business.
- Brand, CRM, insight, and analytics knowledge; full ATL and BTL experience.
- Track record of managing a marketing budget and delivering against substantial financial targets and KPIs.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of marketing operations.
The role will be based in Staffordshire, on a hybrid basis. The role comes with significant team management and leadership responsibilities and there a presence in the office will be part of the role.
Highly competitive package. High growth opportunity.