Head of Marketing
£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
My client, a cutting edge R&D led manufacturing organisation, is looking to recruit a Head of Marketing, to lead their overall marketing and growth strategy.
My client is a science led manufacturing business as the forefront of the circular economy - with patent protected technology, they are committed to positively changing use of plastic, packaging and paper.
The Head of Marketing will report directly into the MD and is a key strategic role in defining and delivering the marketing strategy, with the ultimate goal of growing global sales.
The role will encompass:
- Define the long-term marketing strategy
- Tailored marketing campaigns relevant by audience and geography
- Take ownership for the entire marketing mix across all channel
- Awareness, engagement, inspiration, thought-leadership, tactical execution, commercial partnerships.
- Working with industry membership organisations and NGOs
- Be the strategic voice of marketing and growth internally
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Extensive strategic marketing experience across a range of audiences, markets and channels
- B2B (product) experience (some B2C would also be advantageous)
- Experience with an emerging technology or disruptive product
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive can do attitude, resilience and a growth mindset.
- Experience of working with trade bodies and NGOs
- An ability to deliver a complex message
Highly competitive package.
Birmingham based - 3 days per week.
This is a truly unique role - the a real-impact role.