£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Head of Marketing
London | Highly flexible working pattern
£75,000 - £85,000
Gleeson have partnered with a leading B2B SaaS software business on a retained basis to recruit a Head of Marketing into their growing team. A market leader in their field, my client is a provider of cloud based resource management software - currently being used by over 140 million worldwide. An exciting time to join the business as they enter a phase of growth and scale up, you will lead a small team and will be responsible for defining and delivering the overall marketing strategy to drive business growth.
This role will suit someone that operates at a strategic level, but is still enjoys being hands on in the deployment of daily campaigns.
- Plan and implement the annual marketing strategy, ensuring it aligns with wider business goals, with a focus on branding, communications, and product marketing.
- Grow the marketing and sales pipeline by developing lead generation campaigns.
- Create market segments, and build tailored marketing activity to target business's and growth sectors.
- Track and analyse campaigns, customer trends and the competitive landscape.
- Utilise Data and effectively analyse ROI to make informed decisions regarding the overall strategy.
- Accountability of marketing communications to ensure quality, message and individual brand values are maintained and conversions are optimised.
- Plan and mange the annual budget.
- Work with the Sales and Product teams to create engaging, vibrant collateral and content to support their outbound activities.
- Manage third party agencies effectively.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar Head of Marketing role, within the B2B, Tech SaaS sector
- Strategic in your approach, yet hands on in the delivery of daily activities.
- The ability to build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Commercially driven, data let and analytical - with the ability to use insights to form decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with initiative and enthusiasm.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams.
* This role is highly flexible, you will only be required in the office approx once a month.