Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a fast growing, B2B multi-national company who specialise within the testing of software for their clients.
We are looking to recruit a Head of Marketing who can lead the companies marketing strategy and delivery during an exciting time of change and growth.
Job title: Head of Marketing
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salary: up to €70,000
Contract: Perm, full time
Office WFH policy: Hybrid and flexible
Benefits: Company wide annual bonus
This is an amazing opportunity to have full autonomy over a successful businesses marketing strategy and plan. You will have a hands on approach to the implementation of a ambitious marketing strategy with a focus on the improvement on the companies digital presence. This role will offer some exciting overseas travel as well as the opportunity to make you mark and mould a marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement a company wide marketing strategy that is in line with companies key objectives and is founded through market research and customer insight.
- Improve and develop the digital marketing strategy and work to ensure the website and alternative digital platforms are functioning and successful
- Work with the wider business on large conferences both in the UK and abroad each year
- Plan and develop the annual marketing calendar
- Report on all marketing activity through key metrics and report success to the wider leadership team
- Develop the companies brand and increase the brand awareness and professionalism
- Develop and improve customer journey and customer insight and lead on activities that support this
- Have a hands on approach for the development and creation of all marketing materials
- Degree or qualification in Marketing
- Experience within a similar role or the desire to progress and step up into this role
- Experience within a regulated industry
- Experience within development and implementation of a multi-channel marketing strategy
- Good understanding and knowledge of digital marketing
- Analytically minded
- Excellent communications and content creation skills
- Commercial knowledge
Please apply for more information