Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Pro rata
3 months ago
Job title: Head of Marketing
Location: Kent / Birmingham Hybrid
Salary: £80k - negotiable
WFH: Hybrid - able to travel to both locations with WFH options available
Contract: 6 months
Start date: Feb 2022
Head of Marketing for a large national company to support with the launch of a new venture in a new area.
We are looking for a Senior Head of Marketing with contract/consultancy experience to support with the successful launch of this exciting new project. Your main responsibilities will be to liase between the companies existing marketing team to continue the company's success' and launch a new B2B brand.
We are looking for someone who is able to work well with multiple teams and stakeholders and to add value in a B2B element of an existing marketing strategy to ensure success of a new project.
You will execute both tactical and strategic activities to position the companies new launch as their B2B voice and support the delivery of the 2022 revenue budget
- Extensive B2B marketing background and experience
- Marketing Director / Head of Marketing level
- Delivering marketing plans for high growth B2B businesses ideally in traditional industries
- Experience of developing a start-up brand
- Background executing marketing plans and strategies in both online and offline channels
Please apply for more information