A fantastic opportunity for a Head of Marketing to provide marketing leadership across digital, promotional and marketing operations.
Our client is a national award-winning organisation based in Birmingham, that's already ahead of the curve but want to push further with their plans for a new area of the business. They are looking for a senior marketer, with entrepreneurial flair, to join the business and provide marketing leadership across digital, promotional and marketing operations.
With an excellent package on offer and unrivalled career development potential, this is a perfect opportunity to help drive an ambitious and forward-thinking business, who have aggressive and exciting growth plans for the future. Their innovative product offering is setting them apart from the crowd and is making them a true disrupter in the market.
Working with the Group Head of Marketing and the wider marketing and digital teams, you will help this area of the business continue to grow and thrive, with an exciting and broad consumer base to target.
What you'll do…
- Lead, inspire and guide the marketing team to continually evolve, develop, test, enhance and improve to deliver increased effectiveness and performance.
- Provide thought leadership - bringing new ideas to the table, challenging teams to innovate and setting the highest bar for the standard of execution.
- Manage and support the performance and development of the team to be high performing and collaborative experts.
Marketing Performance & Development
- Working with the in-house Insights teams and utilising access to external research and insight, build a deep understanding of the market place and audience to help guide and shape future activity
- Build upon and enhance the brand vision to help achieve salience and remain at the forefront of consumer choice
- Be the guardian of the organisation's brand values, identity and tone of voice and ensure its correct and appropriate usage internally and across all external activity
- Collaboratively work to oversee the development roadmap for the brand's digital product portfolio and websites and ensure user success.
- Detailed analysis and data insight to drive targeted and effective messaging and digital marketing campaigns
- Lead what will effectively be an e-commerce performance managed website, driving traffic to and through the website, improving engagement and conversion
- Oversee the content production and calendar of updates to the website to ensure that we maintain a relevant and market leading website for advice and guidance
- Develop and implement a rolling 12-24 month brand marketing plan, leading the creative development and media strategy to drive awareness of the brand's proposition and acquire new customers.
What you'll need...
- Experience working on, or delivering, a broad range of both traditional and digital Marketing activities.
- Creative and commercial mind-set - with a superior knowledge of integrated marketing strategies.
- Ability to converse with technical know-how equally as well as with creative flair.
- Demonstrable strategic and commercial thinking with a focus on delivering a positive business impact.
- Critical reasoning skills - able to use insight to create stories, hypotheses and strategies.
- An attention to detail that ensures a high-quality standard and right-first-time-every-time execution.
- A thought leader who maintains knowledge of evolutionary practices.
- Motivated to continually improve the knowledge and experience of yourself and the wider team.
- An inspirational leader that develops high performing teams.
What you'll get…
- Working as part of a modern and forward-thinking organisation
- A modern working environment in a fantastic location close to train stations and the town centre.
- Direction, training and support
- Flexible working environment
- A competitive salary + car allowance.