West Midlands, England
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car Allowance
26 days ago
My client, a market leading B2B business, is looking for a commercial and strategic Head of Marketing to lead the delivery of the annual marketing strategy. A brand new role to the business due to growth, you will lead on planning, developing and executing the annual marketing strategy with a focus on driving revenue through lead generation, customer segmentation and market positioning.
This role is perfect for someone who is strategic in their thinking, but will enjoys being hands-on in the execution of marketing activities.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the annual marketing strategy in line with commercial business objectives.
- Execute engaging marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, generate leads and grow customer prospect engagement.
- Lead on delivering the annual marketing strategy across all channels, with a a strong focus on service proposition, lead generation and demand generation.
- Deliver campaigns to agreed timescales and budgets working with internal colleagues and external agencies. Deliver through a variety of channels tailoring messaging to specific markets.
- Manage the annual marketing budget spend.
- Champion the commercial benefits of marketing activities and demonstrate return on investment of all initiatives.
- Regular tracking of competitors and regular research to understand the marketplace. Focus on using the CRM database for customer segmenation to ensure tailored messages.
The ideal Candidate:
- Will have proven experience in a senior marketing position (experience within the B2B sector is essential).
- Will be highly commercial, continuously looking at ways to grow the business.
- Will have a strategic mind set, but still enjoy getting heavily involved with the execution and deployment of marketing activities.
- Will have an analytical mindset, using commercial insights to drive performance.
- Will have excellent communications skill and be able to build relationships with key stake holders at all levels.