My client, a market leading B2B business, is looking for a creative and strategic Head of Marketing to lead the delivery of the annual marketing strategy. You will play a key role in planning, developing and executing all marketing, PR and communication activity across a range of online and offline channels.
This role is perfect for someone who is strategic in their thinking, but will want to be hands-on in the execution of marketing activities.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the annual marketing strategy in line with core business objectives.
- Execute engaging marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, generate leads and grow customer prospect engagement.
- Lead on delivering the annual marketing strategy across all channels, with a a strong focus on service proposition and value adding campaigns.
- Deliver campaigns to agreed timescales and budgets working with internal colleagues and external agencies. Deliver through a variety of marketing channels including, PR, social, CRM, web, print and direct methods.
- Manage the annual marketing budget spend.
- Champion the commercial benefits of marketing activities and demonstrate return on investment of all initiatives.
- Act as a brand guardian across all channels. Ensure all marketing initiatives promote the right message to the right target market and stick to brand guidelines.
The ideal Candidate:
- Will have proven experience in a senior marketing position (experience within the B2B sector is essential).
- Will have a strategic mind set, but still enjoy getting heavily involved with the execution and deployment of marketing activities.
- Will have experience executing campaigns across service proposition marketing.
- Will have an analytical mindset, using commercial insights to drive performance.
- Will have excellent communications skill and be able to build relationships with key stake holders at all levels.