West Midlands, England
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with one of the leading law firms in the UK, who are looking to recruit a Head of Marketing to lead the Marketing, Digital and Communications functions. This role will involve shaping the strategic direction of these functions, whilst still being very hands on in the role and leading a team of specialists.
This is a new position within a market leading business who are well-know for their excellent working culture. If you have significant experience working within the legal sector, coupled with proved strategic marketing and leadership skills, then this may be the perfect role for you. There will be lots of opportunity to work from home, but there will be occasional travel to offices around the UK.
Main responsibilities of the Head of Marketing role:
- Full ownership of the overall marketing, communications and digital marketing strategy, both in terms of planning and delivery
- Ownership of the overall Marketing budget
- Managing the organisation and delivery of all marketing campaigns, across digital, traditional marketing and communications
- Working with managers within team to effectively managing all external agencies
- Working alongside other heads of departments to ensure that communications activity is consistent, managed and coordinated effectively
The Head of Marketing position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Proven commercial marketing experience within a legal firm at a managerial/senior level
- Evidence of creating and managing marketing strategies
- A strong understanding of full mix marketing
- Experience managing and nurturing teams
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification within Marketing or Communications