£60000.00 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A highly respected and fast growing consumer business are looking to recruit a talented Head of Marketing into their Staffordshire Head Office.
Leading the Marketing, Design and Digital teams this role will be responsible for growing and developing the brand, communicating strategies across the business and developing new customer channels and future interactions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Digital, marketing, PR and design strategy
- Working with the digital teams and external agency to manage analytics, user experience, social media, SEM and web management
- Competitor analysis and research
- CRM management and strategies across new and existing customers
- Manage communications across B2B and B2C markets including media and events
- Develop and lead the wide marketing team
- Manage the budgets for all marketing activities
- Manage external agency relationship
The role will suit either a candidate currently working at Senior Marketing Manager level and looking to make the next step up into a "Head of" role or an existing marketing leader looking to move into an ambitious, entrepreneurial and forward thinking business.
- Degree educated or a professional qualification in marketing
- Broad multi-channel marketing skills across B2B and B2C markets
- Experience of CRM, targeting and retargeting customers
- Experienced in the use of digital skills including social, ecommerce, websites, digital marketing and SEO
- Experienced in the development of a luxury brand