Global manufacturing company based in the West Midlands are looking for their next talented Head of Marketing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy for new and existing products across campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR.
- Managing a team ensuring all the marketing objectives are being successfully met.
- Responsible for the company's social media presence and direct programs to improve reputation and recognition.
- Work closely with both the Sales team by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations. As well as defining the marketing materials and programs with the Product Management team.
Imperative skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and/or marketing led qualification such as CIM.
- Have effective time management skills and the ability to multitask whilst managing budgets.
- Demonstrable experience within a similar managerial role.
- Possess a high competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skill.
An excellent salary of £55k-£60k (plus a car) and career development opportunities available.
To apply for the Head of Marketing position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.