Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£85000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head of Lending Product
Up to £90,000
Wolverhampton | Hybrid working
Our client, a market leader within specialist lending, are looking for a Head of Lending Product to lead the development and delivery of the lending proposition for the Group's lending brands to deliver against business targets.
This is an integral, senior leadership position within the business, with management responsibility of a high performing product team. You'll be up to date with an excellent awareness of the UK mortgage market, able to assess risk and opportunity and report this back to the board effectively. This role operates at a senior position within the company, liaising and engaging with stakeholders across the group's multiple sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large organisation and market leader in the lending field. With hybrid working, a competitive package and fantastic company culture- this role has a lot to offer.
- Deliver a multi brand strategy for the group that aligns with business strategy and customer needs in line with each brands individual identity
- Responsible for the product team and looking to improve and optimise products
- Responsible for individual lending targets at year end and assist on quarterly and annual planning cycles
- Establish KPI, KRI and EWI measures for lending products and monitor performance of the team against these measures
- Champion the lending product expertise for the group and maintain in depth knowledge of the UK mortgage market
- Ensure appropriate BI to enable to wider group the make informed decisions
- Present to all levels of the business
- Ensure full compliance in line with legislative and regulatory responsibilities
- Keep positive customer outcomes at the heart of the groups lending products lifecycle
- Uphold a positive stakeholder image of the groups mission, products, and services
- Proven experience of lending and managing a products team within FS
- Commercial experience is desirable
- Experience managing a broad lending proposition at a senior leadership level
- Specialist knowledge of the UK mortgage market is essential
- Detailed competitor knowledge
- Knowledge of MCD requirements is essential
- Experience designing mortgage products
- Advanced leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to present and provide clear direction
- Able to work towards a deadline and under pressure
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'