£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Head of IT - £70,000 - £75,000 - Stratford-upon-Avon
I am currently recruiting for a Head of IT to join a rapidly growing business based in the heart of Stratford-Upon-Avon. This role is to come on board and help set the roadmap and transform the IT division over the next 2 years. Coving all aspects of technology from BAU support, transformation, and security.
Initially you will be leading a small team of 3/4 but realistically that number will grow over the coming months and years. You will be tasked with sourcing the right 3rd parties to help the company be in the best position for the continued growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience of transforming IT divisions and have the right people skills to get the team and the wider business in line with the collective vision. This could be someone who is coming from a larger organisation who is looking for the number one role, or someone who has done similar within another SME.
- Experience as an IT leader at Head of level.
- Experience transforming people and technology estates.
- Proven track record of delivering IT road maps.
- IT security and risk management.
- Ensuring IT best practices and established and met. for example, Incident Management, Change Management, Risk Management, Project Management etc.
- ITIL qualified is desirable.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.