Head of IT Systems - Birmingham - £70,000 - £75,000 + Excellent benefits
Commercial systems, ERP, CRM, SAP, Salesforce, IT manager, Architect, implementation, ecommerce, delivery, IT Strategy, Capex,
I am currently working with a leading UK employer who are looking for a senior manager to join their IT division. This role will be leading technical teams with a view to transform commercial systems. This is a rather green field role, with an opportunity for someone to make big changes within the businesses commercial systems.
The future view for the role is to transform the customer journey across a number of different platforms (Ecommerce, purchasing, billing etc). the ideal candidate will be a driven manager with excellent stakeholder engagement, part of this journey is going to be fact finding and sourcing the right systems and the other part is the end to end implementation working closely with the team beneath you.
- Sourcing and implementing new systems.
- Managing technical teams.
- Key stakeholder engagement.
- Track record of "outside the box thinking" when it comes to new ways of working and potential new systems.
- Defining strategy and roadmap for system architecture.
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage.
- Management of Enterprise Architects.
- Input with Capex budgets.
- Business proposals.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Group IT Director and make big changes within a large organization. If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.