Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£60000.00 - £72000.00 per annum + 10% bonus
2 months ago
Head of IT / IT Manager - £60,000 - £72,000 + 10% bonus - fully remote with head office in Leamington
Let me just start by saying this is a genuinely exciting opportunity for an IT Manager to join a global business and help build their UK presence. This role will be tasked with growing an IT team from scratch and set up of multiple sites in the UK over the coming years.
My client are currently market leaders in the US and are now expanding across the UK & Europe. As part of this we are building a technology team in the UK to help support the new sites and the continued growth of the business.
This role is going to be a journey, so we need someone who is capable of the hands on here and now, but also able to be the senior IT leader needed as the team grows. The initial challenges will be setting up of new sites and establishing your team, after that it will be the continuous growth and improvement.
- Experience working at Head of IT / IT Manager level.
- Hands on technical knowledge across Windows infrastructure, operations and development technologies.
- Ability to build and manage technical teams.
- Good stakeholder and 3rd party management. We need a people person who can translate tech to those who don't understand.
- Willingness to travel when required (every few months, not often)
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this role, please apply here.