Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
Head of IT Operations - £75,000 - £80,000 - Wolverhampton
IT Manager, Head of IT, IT Director, software development, digital, application management, stakeholder.
I am currently recruiting for a Head of IT to join a great client of ours based near Wolverhampton. This position is going to be leading the entire IT function for the business, taking ownership of all 3rd party relationships alongside managing a large in-house team. This will be a mix of infrastructure, development, applications and security so we ideally need someone with varied technical background.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing large in-house and outsourced teams across multiple disciplines. A strong background within development would be a real advantage for this one. It is a challenging environment, so someone who is used to working in a high-pressure environment is key.
- Head of IT/ IT Director background.
- Excellent 3rd party relationship management.
- Strong understanding of application development teams.
- Capex & Opex responsibility.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement.
- Understanding of outsourced hosting.
- Proven track record leading large IT teams (40 - 70).
- Strong project and programme management experience.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.