Head of IT - Leamington Spa - £75,000
I'm recruiting for a Head of IT for a well established business based in Leamington Spa. This role is a chance for an 'hands on' Head of IT to come on board and transform a very small IT team to bring it in to the modern age. There is a real opportunity to make a difference across IT security, services and all round standards.
You will be tasked with growing a small team and extensive relationship management across internal and external stakeholders to give technology the positioning it needs within the business.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an IT leadership position (e.g. at 'Head of IT' level).
- Demonstrable experience of managing both internal teams and external IT service providers to deliver value and act as a business enabler.
- Experience in -
- The transition of an IT capability to an improved operating model / ways of working.
- Developing an IT Strategy, plus delivering a supporting transition 'roadmap'.
- Managing senior business stakeholders so that they understand the value of IT.
- Cyber Security and Risk Management.
- IT 'best practice' processes - for example Incident Management, Change Management, Risk Management, Project Management etc.
- Microsoft technology stack - M365, D365, CRM etc.
- Development and delivery of a data & applications roadmap.
- Developing partner relationships that will benefit the IT service and the company.
- Development of metrics and continuous quality improvement.
- Good people management / team leadership skills.
- Team player who is highly committed to achieving results.
- An outcome oriented completer finisher that is not afraid to challenge the 'status quo'.
- Able to lead a cross-functional team to assess / analyze / provide recommendations for a data / applications roadmap for the business.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly across all levels of the business.
- Highly organized, with the ability to plan ahead for short to medium-term objectives.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the ability to prioritise.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here!