£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Head of IT - Telford - £75,000 - £80,000 + benefits
I am currently working with a manufacturing giant who are seeking a Head of IT to come on board and manage the internal IT for their UK sites. This role will be leading a small team delivering first class IT support and continuous improvement. The team is made up of a mix of development and infrastructure & support, so we are looking for a solid "all-round" Head of IT.
The ideal candidates will have a good understanding of manufacturing processes but more importantly be a proven IT leader capable of hands-on IT design and architecture as well as broader strategic overview. As this is a global business it is paramount the chosen candidate comes from a similar background, someone who is used to reporting to a large corporate parent company and understand that nature of that relationship.
- Proven IT Leader with a proactive "can do attitude".
- Experience managing CAPEX and OPEX budgets.
- "Hands-on" approach when managing technical teams.
- Strong understanding of IT Security governance and audits.
- Understanding of manufacturing business models and workings.
- Working knowledge of data analytics.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Background supporting a multisite business.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.