Head of IT & Information Security - Brierley Hill (flexible working available) - £65,000 - £75,000 + excellent benefits
I am recruiting for a Head of IT to join a financial services organisation based in Brierley Hill. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to come on board and put their stamp on technology and join at the start of their digital transformation.
Leading a small team of 3 you will be charged with managing 3rd party suppliers and internal resources. Working closely with fellow senior management this role will be part of wider business transformation across the board. The ideal candidate will have a great technical understanding but also a business focused approach to their work.
- Strong technical background covering broad IT knowledge:
- Infrastructure (cloud)
- Cyber Security & Risk
- Project Management
- GDPR, PCI-DSS
- Excellent relationship management. Managing 3rd party contract negotiations.
- Full budget responsibility.
- Ability to be hands on technical when needed.
- Creation and delivery of IT roadmap.
- Proven experience leading transformation projects.
- Team management.
- Capable of wearing many hats, this role covers a lot of areas so a real all rounder is needed.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.