City of London, London
£71000 - £710000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading Tech SaaS business, are looking for a Head of Internal Communications to join their team on a Maternity cover basis. The contract is initially 5 months long but highly likely to be extended to the end of the year due to some exciting and business critical projects you will be leading on!
You will lead a small team and be responsible for defining and delivering the overall internal communications strategy with a focus on building a diverse and inclusive culture that inspires circa 700 employees.
As the Head of Internal Communications, you will play an integral part in driving employee engagement and business performance ensuring all communications are engaging, accurate, and align with company values. This role will suit someone who has operates at a strategic level, but is still hands-on in the delivery of internal communications activities.
- Shape and develop an engaging internal communications strategy that supports the current business transformation and growth, ensuring all communications represent the company values and ethos.
- Act as the strategic partner to senior stakeholders across the business, work with them to align key messages, as well as advising and influencing on employee engagement.
- Identify new channels which will support internal communication projects that will engage the wider business and drive employee engagement.
- Lead on the implementation and launch of the new company intranet.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team, ensuring that both the external and internal strategies are aligned and integrated.
- Adapt and contextualise communications and message for a range of employees and audiences.
- Manage the approach to business transformation project and other key initiatives, ensure the plans are in place to really drive business and culture change in a positive way.
- Consider all relevant channels when building internal communications plans including, but not limited to, the intranet, bulletins, newsletters, town halls, events, app and email.
- Monitor employee feedback and campaign effectiveness, using key insights to drive performance for future internal comms initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar Internal Communications role, ideally within a global and complex organisation.
- Excellent copy writing skills, with the ability to create engaging content across a range of channels.
- Experience implementing a new company intranet.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and deliver projects within given timescales.
- Experience in communications campaign design, delivery & measurement.
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills.
This role is highly flexible and works for a truly fantastic business, with excellent benefits and incentives.