Walsall, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + 15% bonus
about 1 month ago
Head of Information Security - Walsall (flexible working) - £65,000 - £70,000 + 15% bonus
I am recruiting for a Head of Information Security to join a global organisation based out of their head office near Walsall (remote working available). This role is to take full control of the company's security from a hands-on point of view, managing a small internal team and external 3rd parties. The ideal candidate will be at the Head of Security level already with experience of managing major security change and transformation projects.
- Preferably educated to degree level with professional Information Security qualifications (this should be CISM or CISSP or others such as the GIAC certifications or Membership of the Institute of Information Security Professionals).
- Experience working in multinational Information Security environments, including experience of Senior management roles.
- Experience of leading major security programmes underpinned by complex IT solutions in a variety of industries and cultures. Recognised as achieving high levels of performance and customer satisfaction.
- Strong project analysis and problem resolution skills at both a strategic and functional level.
- Excellent up-to-date insight to Information Security arena and able to demonstrate IT technical awareness.
- Proven team leadership, man-management, coaching, mentoring & developing skills.
- Experience of setting and achieving targets and producing work of high quality to agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Extensive experience of relationship and stakeholder management at all levels including senior management across a diverse business environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and not become phased by demands coming into the function.
- Strong leadership characteristics, coupled with excellent facilitation and consultancy skills.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here!