West Midlands, England
Up to £60000.00 per annum + + Car allowance + Benefits
5 months ago
Head of HR
£60,000 + Car allowance + Benefits
Are you an experienced HR Leader looking for your next challenge?
Have you got experience of leading in a team in a multi-site, customer facing HR role?
If so, then I have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of HR for a business in the West Midlands who have gone from strength to strength.
In a newly created role, reporting to the HR Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and driving the HR team in an operational role
- Full implementation of HR processes (reward, resourcing, performance management, talent, learning, employee relations & engagement)
- Employee Relations and Performance Management activities
- Supporting recruitment, talent and succession activities
- Act as a change agent, leading change initiatives whilst driving towards desired organisational culture
- Driving employee engagement initiatives
Skills & Experience
- Leadership HR experience ideally within a customer focused industry - Healthcare, retail, hospitality, facilities management would be ideal
- Regional, multi-site experience in a customer facing environment
- Extensive experience of change management and TUPE projects
- Happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, as well as delivering hands on operational support
- Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified
As the Head of HR, you must be visible in the business, you will need to be highly pro-active and be comfortable in an operational role. Professional and credible, you must be able to show how HR can truly lead from the front.