£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Head of HR
Up to £90,000 + Benefits
This is a superb opportunity to join an innovative industry leader who have gone from strength to strength with ambitious growth plans. As the Head of HR you will join the business at an exciting time of change and transformation where you will work as part of the Executive team to drive the People agenda and develop and deliver the strategic goals and business and people objectives.
Providing transformational leadership, you will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of the HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR will include ER, Talent, Learning and development, implementing policies and procedures, MI reporting and continuous HR improvement across the business.
Key stakeholder management skills are essential with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back on the business when needed.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of leading and developing a people team across the full agenda of change, ER, learning and performance, communications and engagement
- Experience of working as a senior business partner to influence multiple stakeholders & drive change
- Experience of driving growth and continuous improvement within a medium sized organisation.
- Happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, as well as delivering hands on operational support
- Results driven, pragmatic, customer focused and committed to delivering HR excellence
- Analytical & data focussed but being able to articulate and communicate in the right way
- Creative and solutions orientated - being able to discuss options
- Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified
Please note that in the current market we are experiencing a large number of applications. If you have not heard back on your application within 10 days, please consider it unsuccessful.
I will endeavour to get back to everyone in due course, but this may take longer than normal. Thank you for your patience and understanding.