I am looking to speak to HR Professionals for Head of HR role in Birmingham.
Working for a fast paced, forward thinking business, you will work in a leadership role where you will drive and develop the wider HR team, which works in partnership with the business to provide an effective and professional HR service.
In a true generalist role, you will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of the HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies. You will be responsible for aspects of ER, implementing policies and procedures, MI reporting and continuous HR improvement across the business.
Key stakeholder management skills are essential with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back on the business when needed.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of working in a number one HR role in an SME business
- Generalist leadership experience of leading and developing a HR team
- Experience of driving growth and continuous improvement within a medium sized organisation
- The ability to challenge and coach operational management
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders & drive change
- Happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, as well as delivering hands on operational support
- Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified
With a strong customer focus, you will be an experienced HR Professional who has a proven track record of delivering results, working to tight details and ensuring a continuing improvement approach is maintained.