I am looking to speak to HR Professionals in the Lincolnshire area for a Head of HR role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a client who has genuine passion for performance in all of their business areas and in their people. With positive change ahead and ambitious growth strategies, this is an exciting time to join this business as Head of HR.
In a multi-site role, as the Head of HR you will work as an integral member of the senior leadership team and influence the delivery of the overall HR strategy. You will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of site HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies.
You will have a key focus on the following: employee engagement, people/change agenda, organisational design, training and development, up-skilling and mentoring management, performance reviews and policy management.
As the Head of HR, you will need to demonstrate that you can work under pressure and will have experience leading positive change in a fast-paced, commercial FMCG business.
To apply for the Head of HR role, experience will include:
- Proven experience of working in a multi-site leadership role in the FMCG sector
- Experience of influencing and implementing change at a senior level
- Proven experience of improving the workplace culture and workforce performance
- Experience of Organisational design
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders & drive change
- Happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, as well as delivering hands on operational support
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working with Trade Unions
As the Head of HR, you must be visible in the business, you will need to be highly pro-active and be comfortable in an operational role that you can truly make your own. Professional and credible, you must be able to show how HR can truly lead from the front.