Up to £60000 per annum + Car allowance + Benefits
about 1 month ago
I am looking to speak to HR Professionals with a manufacturing background in the Worcestershire area for a HR Manager role I am currently recruiting for.
Working as part of a global manufacturing organisation, you will join a business at a time of significant change, being part of some ambitious growth plans. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is going from strength to strength where people are at the forefront of their organisation.
Working in a Global, matrix environment, you will work as an integral member of the business management team and influence the delivery of the overall UK HR strategy. You will be responsible for the consistent and effective management of site HR activities, ensuring that they are aligned to the business values and strategies.
The HR Manager role will consist of:
- Leading and developing site HR teams
- Responsible for the implementation of HR processes (reward, resourcing, performance management, talent, learning, employee relations & engagement)
- Full Employee Relations and Performance Management activities
- Supporting recruitment, talent and succession activities
- Leading on change initiatives whilst driving towards desired organisational culture
- Maintaining effective, partnership relationships with Trade Unions
- Liaising with the Corporate HR Functions Globally
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working a in a senior manufacturing HR role, ideally a large Global matrix manufacturing business
- The ability to challenge and coach operational management
- Experience of implementing company initiatives across multi sites
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders & drive change
- Happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, as well as delivering hands on operational support
- Graduate calibre, CIPD qualified