£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + car allowance + bonus
4 months ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by a UK Wide IT Services company within the utilities arena to find a first-class Head of Growth to maintain and oversee the growth agenda - specifically working with Government, the regulator, and customers to develop proposals for supporting the energy system transition and delivery of net zero.
The role will be accountable for translating the Board's growth strategy into reality by communicating it across the business, establishing a programme of work to deliver against it and providing regular updates to the Board to ensure that they are visible and can be adjusted as necessary.
- Horizon scan and work with Government, the Regulatory and customers to understand their priorities for the transition to net zero.
- Work across the business with key internal and external stakeholders to develop propositions that meet objectives that can be taken forward into delivery.
- Prioritise new opportunities for the business and work with the various teams to understand how and when they could be delivered.
- Over time, identify and prioritise new markets and develop market entry framework for them.
- Communicate with the Board on progress in delivering their innovation and growth strategy and facilitate discussions on risk and changes in direction as required.
- Proven track record of building relationships and collaborating with Government and industry.
- Capability to maintain and refine strategy to reflect the changing landscape.
- Development of concrete propositions for delivery of policy interventions or technology innovations in either the utilities, telecommunications, or IT sector.
- Ability to prioritise across a complex and conflicting demands.
- Innovation facilitation and business development in highly regulated and complex environments.
- Proven leadership skills with prior line management responsibility.
The role is new to the structure and is a permanent opportunity paying up to £75k + 10% car allowance and 20% bonus + benefits, the company have sites across the UK, and they are currently operating a hybrid working pattern.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.