Birmingham, West Midlands
5 months ago
A leading childrens charity in the West Midlands are looking to recruit a talented new Head of Fundraising and Communications into their Head Office team.
The charity has an outstanding reputation and has grown tremendously over recent years with their key event of the year attracting over 800 corporate supporters and raising over £1mn to support the trust.
The role of Head of Fundraising and Communications will be responsible for managing and delivering the fundraising programme, managing the internal marketing/events team and working closely with the trustees to develop new programmes and strategies.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Implementing fundraising and communication strategies to achieve financial targets.
- Maintaining the rolling internship program for the charity
- Liaise with Trustees to create and deliver fundraising targets
- Delivering the charities fund raising strategy by creating, developing and maintaining relationships with major donors and corporate partners
- Create engaging pitches, projects and campaigns for cooperates, considering their CSR
- Improve retention and acquisition levels of the support network - including volunteers
- Develop PR and marketing campaigns for special events
- Maximise the potential of the company website and social media channels by overseeing the creation of new images/video content
- Assess the analytics of the website and social media to increase following.
- Promote key messages to the team and its trustees
- Work alongside suppliers (printers, designers and creative teams) in order to create a story to connect with people and convey the charities impact
The level of position requires a strong background in either fundraising or event management and excellent stakeholder management skills.
Interview for the role will be held w/c 28th July.